CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I will sing
I will shout
I will honer your name
I will give my highest praise
I love and adore you
my Savior my King
my sweetmy wonderful everything
I give you my heart
all that I have within
I give you my life
I will love and honer you
with every breath that I take
I will dancefor you my King
my everything
I will lift my hands with praise
and proclaim your wonderful name
Jesus, Messiah, Precious King of Kings
Lord of Lords, Wonderful Savior
who gave His life for me
I close my eyes
and see your face
A Savior
who has deep love for me
A Savior
who means everything to me
A Savior
who gave up His life
just for me
Thank you
My Savior
my wonderful precious King
07/10/08
(c)Lindamay Carpenter
Posted by A- Truckers- Wife at 2:40 PM 1 comments

0 comments: