CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I will praise You

I will praise You
in the sunlight
I will praise You
in the rain
I will praise You
in my gladness
I will praise You
in my pain
I will praise You
in my laughter
I will praise You
in my tears
I will praise You
in the good
I will praise You
in the bad
I will praise You
when I'm happy
I will praise You
when I'm sad
I will praise You
in the darkness
I will praise You
in the light
I will always praise You
my Savior
every day of my life.

07/28/08
(c) L.Carpenter

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This just brought tears to my eyes. Your love for Him is inspiring and uplifting. (((Be Blessed)))

Shosannah said...

Such inspiring words.
I will hold them in my heart.
Blessings :0)