As I sit
and praise your name
I close my eyes
and feel your presence
within me
I feel your warmth
around me
As I open my eyes
and I look around me
I see the touch of your hand
I see the birds as they take flight
I listen as they sing
I see the sun
shinning down on me
through the many trees
I see it reflecting off the water
I see Your creativity
as I take in everything around me
A I stand
I look above
I see the clouds in their many forms
I also sense You
looking at me with love
As I stand there
I feel a rhythm in my heart
I move to its beat
and I feel You dancing with me
It's a feeling of warmth
and of love
with you my Savior
as I praise and as I sing
as I dance with You my King
I feel complete.
(C) L.Carpenter
09/06/08
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Praise
Posted by Linda at 4:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love your poetry Linda. I experienced Him in His nature as well today. He is here. We are blessed. Grace and Peace sister.
What a wonderful tribute to the Father!
Thank you for sharing this and for stopping by!
Linda...this was such a beautiful poem! It touched me because I have always felt closest to my heavenly Father when I am observing his beautiful creations in nature! Thank you for sharing that!
Juri
Post a Comment