CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 23, 2008

I close my eyes
and bow my head
I look to You
my true and faithful friend
For
In You I'll find comfort
In You I'll find rest
In you I'll find peace
and forgivness
I look to you with hope
for tomorrow
and rest for today
I look to you for refreshment
and a peace within
and forgiveness of my sins
I look to you
to wipe the tears from my eyes
and all the pain
I've held inside
I look to You
with love
For You are my Father
and I know
as long as I
look to You
You will bring healing
and make me whole.

05/23/08

1 comments:

Ann Murray said...

This is really, really beautiful, Linda. It is beautiful in its simplicity, it is beautiful in its truth and it is beautiful in its sincerity and love.