When I look in the mirror
and I see me
Lord help me see
what you see in me
Help me look
deep within my soul
When I look in the mirror
and I wonder who I am
Show me Lord
Who you want me to be
When I look in the mirror
and I see me
Show me the beauty you see
When I look in the mirror
and I don't like what I see
Help me remember
You made me as
You want me to be
When I look in the mirror
and life is weighing me down
Show me Lord
Your deep love for me
Show me Lord
How much you like me
When you see me in the mirror
staring back at me
------------------
(C)Lindamay Carpenter
02/10/08
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
My Reflection
Posted by Linda at 8:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
This is lovely, Linda. A poem and a prayer that God will give us the vision to see ourselves as He sees us, each of us His beautiful child, made in His own image and likeness.
Post a Comment