I have decided to make a Blog- a place where I can share my work. I love to write poetry and have written it since I was around 10 years old. All the things that I have written are things that have been put on my heart to write and share. They usually are things that I have experienced and sometimes they are things I write for friends I know that are going through stuff. There are a few things that I have written that I feel and some of my friends feel could very easily be turned into worship songs.Those things are things as I was writing I was worshipping in my heart.... Someday I'd LOVE to have some of my stuff published. I really hope you enjoy the things I post to share. It might not be often. For I have to be inspired to write, but when I do...watch out!! :) God Bless!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment