CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 3, 2008

I

I close my eyes
I hear you whisper my name
I feel your presence
in the depth of my soul
I feel your touch
I feel your love for me
as you whisper
"My child do not be afraid"
I feel a warmth
I feel your embrace
as you whisper
"For I am with you always"
I bow my head to pray
as silent tears
run down my face
I feel a release within me
giving you everything
I hold within
and I ask
for forgiveness of my sins
I feel you wiping the tears
from my eyes
I see you smiling at me
I feel
your complete love for me.
11/3/08
(c) L.Carpenter

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Linda, your poetry just makes me feel light and emotional and blessed. So beautiful.

Sis said...

What took me so long to find your blog? I love it!

Anonymous said...

Excuse my haste, but time is running out.

Personal announcement!

My Poetry:

http://singleswingle.blogspot.com/

My Philosophy:

http://winmir.blogspot.com/

My Art

http://screenfonds.blogspot.com/

Best wishes,
- Peter Ingestad, Sweden

Nikki (Sarah) said...

sounds so peaceful. Sarah